Tribhuvan University Institute of Forestry is a Agricuture college in Pokhara Affiliated with Tribhuvan University . The Institute of Forestry, Pokhara Campus (IOF-PC), was established in 1981 as the Central Campus of the Institute of Forestry, one of the five technical institutes under Tribhuvan University, Nepal. The IOF, founded as Nepal Forestry Institute in Singh Durbar, Kathmandu, in 1947, was shifted to Suping (BhimPhedi) in 1957 and again to Hetauda in 1965. The IOF was run by the Department of Forests until July 1972, when it was incorporated into the Tribhuvan University, where it started its new existence as the Institute of Forestry. In order to meet the growing demands for skilled and competent natural resource managers in the country, the IOF founded the IOF-PC, which launched two academic programs: a two year Technical Certificate in Forestry (TCF) and a three year Bachelor of Science in Forestry (B.Sc.F). The latter was changed to a four- year program in 1995 and the former has been phased out.